Bf 109G-6 Yellow 1 of 9./JG 54 Oblt Schilling Gruppe Build (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Appreciate the kind words guys.Jan taking the advice :) .I did a little on some belt weaving and some strut work just not enough to show yet.Cheers Kevin

I'm with Lucky, get yourself sorted before the model. But still looking forward to the next bit!
Terry.

Well I have made a little progress on this one as well just not as fast as the #11.I have gotten the landing gear ready for install,a little weathering underneath(still more),harnesses and some canopy work.The engine on this one requires more of a thought process on assembly,such that the prop will be glued to the front cowl and then to the shaft for correct alignment of all the pieces.Then it has to go the correct depth for the side cowls.Neverless this one still has some work.

Attachments

• bf109 085_edited (1000 x 512).jpg
    bf109 085_edited (1000 x 512).jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 78
  • bf109 088_edited (1000 x 748).jpg
    bf109 088_edited (1000 x 748).jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 157
Great work Kevin! I paricularly like 'Yellow 1', looks exceptionally good. And, good to see you back mate!
Terry.

Thks for the comments there Guys,glad to be back at the table some.No Dan just alot of work and making the most money I had opportunity for in a while:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back