**** FINISHED: - 1/72 Avro Lancaster BII - Aircraft Nose Art GB. (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

pattle

Senior Airman
May 11, 2013
User name: Pattle
First name: Kev
Category: Intermediate
Scale: 1.72
Manufacturer: Airfix
Extras used: Glue and glaze

Finished it off earlier today, unfortunately the pictures aren't so great as I had to take them under artificial light thanks to the English winter. I had to use glue and glaze for the escape hatch windows on the fuselage top.
finished lancaster 1.JPG
finished lancaster 2.JPG
finished lancaster 3.JPG
finished lancaster 4.JPG
finished lancaster 5.JPG
finished lancaster 6.JPG

Last edited:
Nicely finished Kev and the pics are great so no worries there for judging.

However, can you please amend you post to reflect the details of yourself and the build, showing the details as below. Much appreciated.

Username:
First name:
Category:
Scale:
Manufacturer:
Extras used:

If you're unsure of the layout Kev, just check out one of the other finished treads.

b0227.gif

Nicely finished Kev and the pics are great so no worries there for judging.

However, can you please amend you post to reflect the details of yourself and the build, showing the details as below. Much appreciated.

Username:
First name:
Category:
Scale:
Manufacturer:
Extras used:

If you're unsure of the layout Kev, just check out one of the other finished treads.

b0227.gif

Sorry I didn't realise.

Thanks, I'm not being paid by Airfix by the way but their new kits are very nice. I am waiting on their early Mk1 Hurricane kit that has just been released with fabric covered wings and two blade prop, if I have time I will put one on the next group build as the kit comes with Belgian markings as well as RAF.

Not sure if I posted for this one :D but she turned out fantastic :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back