**** DONE Hasegawa 1/48 Junkers Ju-87G-2, Kdr./SG2 Heavy Hitters GB (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Vic Balshaw

Major General
Jul 20, 2009
Canberra
Username: VicB
First name: Vic
Category: 2
Scale: 1/48
Manufacturer: Hasegawa
Model Type: Ju-87G-2
Details: WerkNum 494193, Geschwader Kommodore Hans Ulrich Rudel, Kdr./SG2, Russia, 1944-45

Extras: Verlinden Products Ju-87 Stuka update kit 1137

Quite a comprehensive kit with extras thrown in for the port 37mm anti-tank cannon so it will be primarily out of the box with the added Verlinden kit and a bit of scratch building to make up some of the shortfalls of the kit.

Am undecided about the finish as Hans Ulrich Rudel was on the Russian front in the summer/Winter 1944-45 so if I have got the guts, I could go for the white blotch temporary winter camouflage which will be a first for me, so some help and advice will be requested.

Attachments

• Stuka 1a Kit Box.JPG
    Stuka 1a Kit Box.JPG
    31.3 KB · Views: 267
  • Stuka 1b Enhance.jpg
    Stuka 1b Enhance.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 269
  • Stuka 1d Etch Bits.JPG
    Stuka 1d Etch Bits.JPG
    43.9 KB · Views: 272
  • Stuka profile.JPG
    Stuka profile.JPG
    36.3 KB · Views: 267
Last edited by a moderator:
Vic, go for the winter camo scheme! That would be awesome and a real change of pace! :)

Nice choice Vic. I'm doing a winter scheme for the first time as well on a Bf-110 (not part of the GB). Should be a bit of a challenge. so maybe we can compare notes.

In time, in time. Spent today finishing up the Martin baker seats for my Tornado builds then packing away to clear the decks for some real action.

Watch this space………

:hotsun: :hotsun:

What's the go here Vic - Are you going to show all the cowls and panels open?

Cheers

Peter

Am hoping to Pete…….the engine cowlings and maybe on the wing over the gun access.

Nothing to post today folks, spent the day shopping ready for visiting Pommes coming on Saturday, prawns and snags on the barbie and all the stubbies you can sink sort of Saturday and all the local vineyards are having a festival open day on Sunday, so I recon Monday may be a bit of a write-off.

Help!!!!
I'm hoping to display the Stuks with open engine cowlings but am unable to find how the cowlings look when removed. Anybody out there among you fine folk got any pictures?

:hotsun: :hotsun:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back