Heavy Hitters GB Extension (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Airframes

Benevolens Magister
Aug 24, 2008
Cheshire, UK
I've had a couple of requests asking if it's possible for a very short extension to this GB.
As I had already realised that February is a short month compared to average (even shorter for me - got no Birthday this year!!), I can't see a major problem by extending the Heavy Hitters Group Build by two days, to bring it into line with an average four month period.
Therefore, the GB will be extended until midnight, local time, on March 2nd 2010.
Please note, there can be no further extensions to this GB, otherwise the whole sequence, and the judging process, could become entangled and confused. With careful planning and time allocation, I believe that four months should be sufficient time to complete at least one model.

... With careful planning and time allocation, I believe that four months should be sufficient time to complete at least one model.

In my case apparently not Terry...:oops::lol:
Hope this welcomed (although short) extension will result with more models finished. There was a number of good projects in this GB.

Well until yesterday Igor, I thought my Lanc might not make it either! My fault, thinking there was still plenty of time, but it's virtually done now, and will be finished by Sunday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back