*** Group Build #1 WINNERS! ***

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

evangilder

"Shooter"
Sep 17, 2004
Moorpark, CA
www.vg-photo.com
The judging and tallying of the votes for group build 1 has been completed. We have 2 categories for this build, Beginner/Novice and Intermediate/Medium level. Terry has been gracious to provide another small prize so that each category winner will receive something.

For the judged competition, the winners are:

Beginner/Novice level category: Lucky13 (Jan) with the FW190D9 Red 13 of JV44
92283.jpg

2nd place in the Beginner/Novice level category is Lucky13 (Jan) with Bf-109K4
3rd place in the Beginner/Novice level category is Rochie with his Bf-109K4

Intermediate/Medium level category: Lesofprimus (Dan) with the FW190D9 Red 1 of JV44
91480.jpg

2nd place in the Intermediate/Medium level category is a tie between:
Javlin with his Bf109G5 'Yellow 11'
Muller with his FW190A6 I/JG1

3rd place in the Intermediate/Medium level category is Muller with his Bf109K4 IV/JG55

For the Members Choice competition, the winner is: Lesofprimus (Dan) with the FW190D9 Red 1 of JV44
88643.jpg

2nd place for the Member's Choice competition is Javlin with his Bf109G5 'Yellow 11'
3rd place for the Member's Choice competition is a tie again between:
Muller with the FW190A-6 "Weiß 5" of Unteroffizier Rudolf Hübl, 1./JG1 and
Njaco with the Me410A-1/U-2 of Major Tratt

Everyone did a fantastic job on group build 1 and you all should be commended for a great job! It was not easy to judge! Great job everyone and congratulations to Lucky13 and lesofprimus.

To everyone who entered the build, you all did well. :thumbleft:

Last edited:
Congratulations to the winners! I think that all participants made a great job and hope that future group builds will have even more entries.

Way to go everybody.Awesome lookin' aircraft. I've really enjoyed watching the progress and the finished product. Hopefully when i get my home renovations complete, I'm gonna blow the dust off my kits and start after to long a time. I know i'll get great advise here....you people rock!!!:D

I'll be.....:oops: This was more unexpected than getting hit by a meteorite! What can I say lads, I'm stunned to silence..
A most sincere and humble thank you! :oops:

Thanks once again....:oops: :D

Congrats guys on winning the Dora Group Build!! Gonna change my name to Stan or Alan to have a chance with the next one!! :):):):):

Really, congrats, great looking birds. Wish there was a way to get a pic of them together!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back