1st PLACE INTERMEDIATE: Bf 110G-2 R3 4./ZG 76 "EM" - Me / FW Group Build

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Gerry

Staff Sergeant
Jan 4, 2009
Dublin, Ireland
Username: Gerry
First Name:
Gerry
Category: Intermediate
Scale: 1:48
Manufacturer: Revell
Model Type: Bf 110G-2 R3
Details: 4./ZG 76 Spring/Summer 1944
Aircraft Assignment: Defence of the Reich
Accessories: Aires Cockpit set, Quickboost Exhausts Cannon Barrels
Decals: Revell, Authentic Decals (Swastikas), Donated Home printed (Aircraft Codes)

Well, a little closer to the deadline than I would have liked, here are the six compulsory photos. Because we've had overcast skies here for the last few days, daylight and a fill flash has been used. Hope they're clear enough to see the detail.

Attachments

• Front 2.jpg
    Front 2.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 427
  • Port front 2.jpg
    Port front 2.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 898
  • Port back 2.jpg
    Port back 2.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 429
  • Back 2.jpg
    Back 2.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 408
  • Board back 1.jpg
    Board back 1.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 366
  • Board front 1.jpg
    Board front 1.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 488
Last edited by a moderator:
And four optional shots...

Attachments

• Optional 1.jpg
    Optional 1.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 377
  • Optional 2.jpg
    Optional 2.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 460
  • Optional 3.jpg
    Optional 3.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 364
  • Optional 4.jpg
    Optional 4.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 410
Thanks to all above for your very generous comments on the finished project, particularly those of you who've posted throughout the build. I'm delighted it meets with your approval and it certainly makes the effort worthwhile.

I posted the acknowledgement below at the end of the "done' thread, but as this thread seems to have replaced it as the active thread, I'll repeat it here in case it was missed:

"A final thank you to everyone else who posted their support on this build thread and a special thanks to Erich, Andy (Crimea_River) and Terry (Airframes) for keeping me on the straight and narrow throughout the build, and particularly to Terry and Andy for all the advice and the practical help they also contributed."

So once again, thanks and it's been a pleasure contributing to this Group Build.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back