Addendum book for Monogram German A/C painting guide

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Barry

Airman
Does anyone out there have a copy of the 1980 Monogram Painting Guide to German WW2 Aircraft with the addendum booklet? I recently bought a copy of the book on Amazon but it is missing the Addendum. Is anyone willing to copy theirs for me? I will pay copy and postage costs. I can be contacted at [email protected]

Thanks in advance.

Hi Jim,

Maybe "addendum" is the wrong term. What I'm looking for is the German national markings dimensional info. Back in the 1980's I owned a copy of the painting guide and I remember there were diagrams of the various styles of national markings complete with dimensions. This is what I'm missing.

Thanks,
Barry

Can anyone supply the proportional info for the national insignia for a FW190. Specifically the upper wing B6 style cross, lower wing cross B4 or B1b style, and the fuselage cross B4 style? Thanks in advance.

This any good?

Attachments

• German cross types.jpg
    German cross types.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 179
  • German cross types1.jpg
    German cross types1.jpg
    296.9 KB · Views: 211
Thanks guys, I need the proportional info for the mid-to-late war style wing and fuselage crosses without the outer black outline. I work at a warbird museum outside Cincinnati, Ohio and we are building one of the Flug Werk replica FW190A-8s. Before it was shipped to the US it was given an inaccurate paint job with regards to the national markings. Once the bird is complete we'll straighten out the paint job. It is/will be painted to represent Heinz Bar's Red 13 of JG1.

You can check us out at: tristatewarbirdmuseum.org

Thanks.

Proportions were the same . Just there weren't painted parts of the Balkenkreuz. For instance the black crosses or white/black outlines.

Thanks for fixing it. The whole site has since been moved over to a new software and it's likely that the link has been moved since I posted it over two years ago.

Ok, I hadn't spotted the thread ressurection. Note to self...... :)
Steve.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back