Bf 109 insignia/emblems/shields

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

turbopower87

Recruit
Feb 21, 2009
I was wondering if anyone has any pictures of squadron insignia, shields, or the like of the bf 109? I would like to paint some of these emblems on sheets of aluminum, so the look like they came from the aircraft.

Any pictures of any art that appeared on bf 109s during the war would be appreciated.

Also, if anyone has any pictures of the wasp art on the me 110, that would also be appreciated.

This is an example of the kind of emblems I am seeking:

Attachments

• postcard3.jpg
    postcard3.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 293
I was wondering if anyone has any pictures of squadron insignia, shields, or the like of the bf 109? I would like to paint some of these emblems on sheets of aluminum, so the look like they came from the aircraft.

Any pictures of any art that appeared on bf 109s during the war would be appreciated.

Also, if anyone has any pictures of the wasp art on the me 110, that would also be appreciated.

This is an example of the kind of emblems I am seeking:

Thats a tall order considering how many different kinds of embems there are out there and then the variations on top of that. Even the wasp art on the Bf-110 has different variations.

Try looking through google this like below
bf-109 - Google Image Search

Bf-110 wespen - Google Image Search

Hope it helps
Paul

JG1
JG1_I.jpg

Also the teutzlwurm in my avatar on the side of the cowling.

any local library should have some books on the Luftwaffe,also model builder sites are a good sorce too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back