JU87D markings (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

andywatson

Recruit
Aug 1, 2010
Hi all,

I am about 18 months into a 1/6 scale build of a JU87D, and I am now giving thought to the finishing details.

Unfortunately there are very few Stukas left in existence, and most books replicate the same detailed photos. I would like to get images of all the little signs and arrows that were on these planes to tell the crew/ground crew where to walk, what to fill each hatch with etc etc etc. I am guessing they were actually fairly standard, so I could live with these details from a different plane if push came to shove.

Thanks in advance.

Andy

have got some stuff on another computer i think, will have a look tomorow afternoon and post what i have.
pretty sure i've got all the stencil markings for the Ju 87, but not sure what mark though so fingers crossed !!!!

here you go, Pm me if you want full size pictures e-mailing to you

Attachments

• 48.jpg
    48.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 235
  • 49.jpg
    49.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 226
That's absolutely brilliant.

Many thanks.

Just a few thousand rivets to do and I can start on those!

It only seems fair!

Actually there is a full build blog here

I will stick up a finished picture here though.

I must be honest at the dedication you plastic modellers go to to get your planes right with a 6 inch wingspan- they show up a lot of the RC communities models with 6 foot plus wingspans!

Cheers guys.

Andy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back