Polikarpov I-15 bis COCKPIT?!?!?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

petronio

Recruit
Jan 23, 2008
Polikarpov_I-15bis.jpg
Hello to everyone, nice to be in this forum, it's great. So here's the prob: Anyone good pictures of the I-15bis' cockpit?!? Thank you

Hallo Petronio,

First of all,welcome to the forum , please, stay with us longer and enjoy.:)

I hope it will help you.Let me know if you have any problems with the Zip-file

Source unknown.

Attachments

• i15bis_plany.zip
    290.1 KB · Views: 201
Thank you very much Wurger and Cchese, very kind welcome :). The problem is that I was looking for real pictures of the inside of the cockpit..:( I was also looking for the scale references of the colour from this modelo of Duxford but am unable to find anything, I emaild Duxford museum but they dont answer :(. Any more help ? Thank you very much.

Thank you Wurger, thats what I had found, too :(, I thought someone could have detailed pictures of the cockpit, oh well, I will have to manage with that, thanks again!

ps: my girlfriend is from Poland :)

Thank you very much, I appreciate your help.
She's called Weronika. I went on Christmas to see her since I'm from Spain and unfortunately we dont get to see each other too much. She lives in Lodz. Greets and thank again

Thank you very much, I appreciate your help.
She's called Weronika. I went on Christmas to see her since I'm from Spain and unfortunately we dont get to see each other too much. She lives in Lodz. Greets and thank again

Hi,

Weronika... just like my grand mother.:D It is quite rere name here in Poland.THX.

Thank you very much V2, thats a good start :), I knew that page but I had not seen that section, hmm must have missed it. Hmm Cracow, I still have to go there and to the museum obviously :D.
Wurger, yes thats what I was told but hopefully now everytime I see her your grandmother does not come into my mind ;). Greets

Thank you very much V2, thats a good start :), I knew that page but I had not seen that section, hmm must have missed it. Hmm Cracow, I still have to go there and to the museum obviously :D.
Wurger, yes thats what I was told but hopefully now everytime I see her your grandmother does not come into my mind ;). Greets

Welcome to Cracow, Petronio !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back