Zmaj Aircraft (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I was unable to find any good photos of Zmaj built aircraft, sorry. I only managed to find pictures of Hurricane and Hawker Fury but those were already posted. I will try again, but will be able to do it only as early as Friday, maybe Thursday, because I'll be away from my computer.

Cheers until then

Thanks very much Milos.
For the time being I mostly require pictures of following aircrafts:
- Fizir Vega AF/2 (I only have a front view from Wiki)
- Fizir Wright
- Fizir LAF
I must say nevertheless that Imalko is trying to find them.
Thanks again for your assistance
carson1934

Here are information you required Carson, but you started to divert off topic. Type 215 was build only after the war and not by Zmaj factory... [-X :lol::lol: Anyway, I'm still searching for those Fizirs you need. Cheers!

Ikarus Type 215, twin engined aircraft intended for training and general purpose duties, was designed by Eng. Stankov and build in 1951. For further information see attachment bellow.

Attachments

• 215_01.jpg
    215_01.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 271
  • 215_02.jpg
    215_02.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 251
Last edited:
Here are information you required Carson, but you started to divert off topic. Type 215 was build only after the war and not by Zmaj factory... [-X :lol::lol: Anyway, I'm still searching for those Fizirs you need. Cheers!

Ikarus Type 215, twin engined aircraft intended for training and general purpose duties, was designed by Eng. Stankov and build in 1951. For further information see attachment bellow.

Thanks very much Imalko, yes you're right I'm a bit off track but honestly I didn't know exactly where Ikarus Type 215 was being manufactured...
Now I'll attach a pic of an aircraft tagged as Fizir FN-Hydro (that should come from Zmaj). Is it the hydro version of the Fizir Nastavni Mk.II and did it have its own name...BTW this aircraft is being exhibited at the Tehnicki Muzej in Zagreb!
carson1934

Hello,
This is a photo of the Dewoitine No27 manufactured by "Zmaj" in 1928. I have the original photo as my great-grandfather is standing in this photo.
There are other photos of Zmaj aircraft if you are interested.
Regards
Ben

Zmaj Dewoitine No27_1 1928.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back