HMS Unicorn Corsairs

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Does anyone have any photos of Corsairs based on the HMS Unicorn in 1944? I'm building one for the PTO build, and I have profiles, but no actual photos.

Thanks.

Still looking but havent had much luck on clear pictures for markings as such as the pictures are taken from a distance and though you can make them out as corsairs thats about all you can make out. Will keep my eyes open though.

Paul

Took a look at the Fleet Air Arm archive but it only showed pictures of Gloster Meteors being serviced on the decks. I read a wikipedia article but it only said that the carrier was a maintenance carrier and it didn't mention or show any Corsairs. Like Mic, I'm still looking out for pics.

-Pong

Ok, Terry (Airframes) found out some info and it turns out the Unicorn only served as a transport carrier and never went into battle. So I don't think you'll be able to find a whole lot on it (and it also screws up the model I was going to make of one). Sorry for wasting your time guys!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back