Military Aviation Art Wallpapers: Hi Res

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

lazarus998

Recruit
Oct 14, 2011
Ireland
Hi All,

First off just to say its great to aboard such a great site. I only discovered it by accident yesterday and have been glued to it since.

Anyway, heres a bunch of great wallpapers for your desktop, all are 1680 x 1050 or higher.

So, thanks for reading and hopefully I'll make many new friends here, I have no doubt there are many kindred spirits here

Artwork_Robert_Taylor  (1).jpg
Artwork_Robert_Taylor  (2).jpg
Artwork_Robert_Taylor  (3).jpg
Artwork_Robert_Taylor  (4).jpg
Artwork_Robert_Taylor  (5).jpg
Artwork_Robert_Taylor  (6).jpg
Artwork_Robert_Taylor  (7).jpg

Great Stuff, these are all Rob Taylors work, he's fantastic, i've a few more to upload by him, then will start on Nick Tudrigan,Gil Cohen and Roy Cross..

hope you liked em..

thats the last of Rob Taylors work I have...have to say I am gutted he's retiring, but given the body of work he's created, the man deserves a rest!

Can't believe you have THREE signed prints, wow, am guessing they look pretty amazing on the wall. Have to be honest though, he is brilliant but Nick Tudrigan is my favourite...i'll start posting his stuff tomorrow

Welcome to the forum Laz! Could you post your source for the pics? Don't want any legal trouble from the artists. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back