Rochie's Duxford pics August 2011 (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

rochie

Staff
Mod
inspired by Garry and Tony's Duxford thread i thought i'd start mine.

please dont expect the same standerd as those guys as i dont have the skills they do but i try !!!:D

my first in air shots, my Fuji S 1000 isnt quite up to it but it did ok !
the 2 close ups are cropped from original pics
Picture 091a.jpg
Picture 091.jpg
Picture 084.jpg
Picture 106.jpg
Picture 106a.jpg
Picture 056.jpg
Picture 054.jpg
Picture 050.jpg
Picture 047a.jpg
Picture 047.jpg
Picture 050a.jpg
Picture 040.jpg

Good stuff, Karl. The Sally B shots are real nice (with some Sepia, it might look really vintage). The harvards are nice too. I don't know what, if any setting were different with your Harvard shots, but that first one almost looks like it was shot with Kodachrome. Neat!

Hi Karl,

The pics look pretty good to me. I usually came home with tons of pics that were 99% sky with a small dot for the aircraft!

I miss visiting Duxford - we used to live just 30 mins from the place so I was a regular. How's the Blenheim coming along? I can't wait to see her fly in MkI configuration!

Cheers,
B-N

Good stuff Karl, and you've done more than me. I still haven't tried my S1000 on ground to air, and need to convert my old photographer's brain away from 35mm SLR use !

Hi Karl,

The pics look pretty good to me. I usually came home with tons of pics that were 99% sky with a small dot for the aircraft!

I miss visiting Duxford - we used to live just 30 mins from the place so I was a regular. How's the Blenheim coming along? I can't wait to see her fly in MkI configuration!

Cheers,
B-N

thanks to all

Blenheim for Buffnut

Picture 042.jpg

You have a knack for this Karl, You could sell photos I reckon.
Thanks again for sharing them, much appreciated.
A camera challenged chap
Cheers
John

Great set of shots Karl, very evocative and nicely captured !. Now stop teasing and put some more up !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back