Romanian Air Force (2 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Does that plane carring something under its belly?

Ohh the one im thinking of moddeling :D

Two Stukas for today, the famous "Hai Noroc" no. 861 and another one nicknamed "Mâţ" which means little kitty

ju87hainoroc2.png

ju87_mat.png

Muggs every time you post a photo you remind me of the huge stash of Yugo. Photos I've got in my pile that I should start putting up :)

I have looked all through this post, and can't find the answer to my question. I want to build my Azur 1/48 Potez 633B.2 in Romanian markings, but with the recon camera installed. I can only find one photo of a Romanian Potez 633B.2 recce version, but it doesn't help me as to where the camera was installed.
potez633-6.jpg

Does anybody have any firm info as to where the camera (or even just the camera window) was installed?

Regards,
Larry Engesath

I have looked all through this post, and can't find the answer to my question. I want to build my Azur 1/48 Potez 633B.2 in Romanian markings, but with the recon camera installed.
Does anybody have any firm info as to where the camera (or even just the camera window) was installed?

Regards,
Larry Engesath

If the B.2 variant it means it was the bomber but not the recce plane. The scaut plane was marked with A letter. So it would be the Potez 637 A3 with an observer carried in glazed gondola under fuselage or Potez 63.11 A3 with an observer in glazed nose using the F-20 or F-30 cameras

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back