Some of my artwork

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

TheMikey

Airman
Jun 26, 2014
Greetings folks. I recently stumbled upon this site and really enjoy looking thru it. Thought I would share some of my artwork with you all. :)

RAF-Hurricane_zpsc7699ae1.jpg

LancHalloween_zpsb1c46d3f.jpg

P40s_zps5667d601.jpg

they are done using reference photos from books or the internet. I do the line art in illustrator and them bring them into photoshop to paint them.

I thought I recognised that Lancaster poster, it's a well known war classic. Nice artwork.

Nice work, from another 'old school' (oils on canvas) aviation artist. Not sure about all that white light escaping from the Lanc's windows, but it's still good.

Nice work, from another 'old school' (oils on canvas) aviation artist. Not sure about all that white light escaping from the Lanc's windows, but it's still good.

Yep, I learned how to paint using the traditional way. Being doing it digitally for the last 10 years or so, it's a lot easier to fix your screw-ups. :) That white light is called "dramatic effect" ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back