Two Lancasters (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

rochie

Staff
Mod
just thought i'd chuck a couple of pics up after Terry and I attended the Little Gransden airshow !

the weather made good pictures a bit of a challange for my little fuji bridge camera here goes any way and i will sort out the rest of the pictures later and start a thread for them.

2lancs.jpg

2lancs1.jpg

2lancs2.jpg

The top one of the last three is magic Red Two, love it!

The others are good as well btw....thanks for sharing mate!

What a treat to see the two Lancs in action. Great series of shots, too!

I still say that the first photo in the second group is a great illusion, giving me the impression you were airborn on the Lancs' 11 O'Clock!

Certainly a memorable (and badass) photo! :thumbleft:

Ah, perhaps, although I still like the one you got now, it came out pretty nice. When I have some time to spare, I'll see what I can do with this one, though. Got some nice extensions on Gimp that I would like to try.

Great shots Red Two - I love that first pic in Post#3, a real cracker !!
I'm still downloading and sorting mine, and I'll post some asap, in a thread covering the whole show, probably some time tomorrow. Trying to catch up after being away for four days !

Great shots Red Two - I love that first pic in Post#3, a real cracker !!
I'm still downloading and sorting mine, and I'll post some asap, in a thread covering the whole show, probably some time tomorrow. Trying to catch up after being away for four days !

thought you would be, i will chip in to your thread with my pics of the rest of the show, not many though as we discussed whilst there i struggled with my camera all day !

Yes, the lighting was tricky at certain angles, even my Nikon was struggling with some. You did well with the little Fuji.
It was a great show though, a bit different from the usual Duxford stuff, and very well organised. And the Vulcan ..... just WOW! - with a capital 'F' !!!

Jeff,
Well said. I did see an interview with the pilot of the BBMF Lancaster and when asked the question was the RAF going to reciprocate, he smiled and said there have been "talks" . To bad a S/L couldn't make decisions like that. (May be one of the Spits could be the 2 seater trainer.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back