Heinkel He-70 Blitz (2 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

mastoras

Airman
Sep 19, 2006
Hi,I'm looking for drawings ,cutaways,and photos for this bird.
I have allready found some drawings at the airwar.ru site,but I'm looking for something better.Also if someone knows if there is a book about the He-70,besides the "Perfiles Aeronauticos No 3",please let me know.
Thanks...

Hi,I'm looking for drawings ,cutaways,and photos for this bird.
I have allready found some drawings at the airwar.ru site,but I'm looking for something better.Also if someone knows if there is a book about the He-70,besides the "Perfiles Aeronauticos No 3",please let me know.
Thanks...

There is a very very good site about this plane, see this link:

Heinkel He 70, 170 und 270

Bullo Loris

Bullo Loris,thanks for the link but I have visited this site allready.Its really good.
I'm looking for more detailed drawings ,with cross-sections, and close-ups,you see, I'm planning to scratchbuilt a He-70 in 1/48 scale.

Bullo Loris,thanks for the link but I have visited this site allready.Its really good.
I'm looking for more detailed drawings ,with cross-sections, and close-ups,you see, I'm planning to scratchbuilt a He-70 in 1/48 scale.

It's very very hard find this document, I have this on 1/72 scale (modell made by Revell).

Bullo Loris

Perfiles Aeronauticos
Heinkel He-70

Attachments

• Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    959.4 KB · Views: 4,337
  • Clipboard02.jpg
    Clipboard02.jpg
    435.7 KB · Views: 1,325
  • Clipboard03.jpg
    Clipboard03.jpg
    421.7 KB · Views: 1,112
  • Clipboard04.jpg
    Clipboard04.jpg
    210.9 KB · Views: 1,124
I find it immensely interesting that this aircraft has been ignored in the larger scales. The only model in existence is the old Matchbox kit in 1/72, which is now boxed by Revell and molded in China.
It is okay in basic outline, but the details are pitiful and you'll go blind if you try to re-scribe that little bugger.
Wouldn't it really be nice to see a new mold He-70 in 1/48, instead of yet another Me-262 or F-16?

I find it immensely interesting that this aircraft has been ignored in the larger scales. The only model in existence is the old Matchbox kit in 1/72, which is now boxed by Revell and molded in China.
It is okay in basic outline, but the details are pitiful and you'll go blind if you try to re-scribe that little bugger.
Wouldn't it really be nice to see a new mold He-70 in 1/48, instead of yet another Me-262 or F-16?

I agree one in 1/48 would be nice.

Good news for 1:72 fans...ICM have released a new tooling, sold under three boxings: He 170F-2 (Spanish civil war), He 70F-2 (German pre-war markings), and He 70G-1 (Civil version). I've only seen them on the net, but she looks beautifully done, with full interior detail including wingspars!
The sprues are the same in all boxings, ie parts for all versions included no matter which you get, only the decals differ.

There's supposed to be a 1/48 coming out by one of Czech companys but it's been coming for 2 years.

This is the best I have about this beautiful plane. I hope this information will help you.

Attachments

• 002 - Heinkel He-70.pdf
    33.8 MB · Views: 675

Users who are viewing this thread

Back