Request for a pic (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Samu

Airman
Feb 23, 2004
I have been searching for a picture of Fairey Swordfish Mk IV (with closed cabin), and have been totally impossible to find one :( . So I will apreciate some help :oops: .

Ah, thanks, I forget it. But there aren't any picture of the Mk IV, only Marks I and II :( .
I want the IV, converted from the Mk II, by the Canadians, with closed cabin.

This is the only Pic I could find of a Mark IV:

swordfish2.gif

Hot Space

Thank you to all. You are great finders :) . I searched in Google a lot of entries, but I didn't find one.

I have found only this detail view, but I will look for some more photos at home if I will not forget.

smk4cocp.jpg

If you want to upload a picture from your computer: you have to put the adress in the filename box, at the bottom of the "Post a reply" window.

If you want to take it from a website: Ctrl+C (copy) in the adress of the picture [If the pic is not alone in the page, right click in the photo, and click in "Properties", for see the adress of it], Ctrl+V (paste) in the message, select all the adress, and click on the "Img" buton, at the top of the window.

That's all :)

Samu said:
If you want to upload a picture from your computer: you have to put the adress in the filename box, at the bottom of the "Post a reply" window.

If you want to take it from a website: Ctrl+C (copy) in the adress of the picture [If the pic is not alone in the page, right click in the photo, and click in "Properties", for see the adress of it], Ctrl+V (paste) in the message, select all the adress, and click on the "Img" buton, at the top of the window.

That's all :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back