Ta152H-1 "Black 14" of JG301 (2 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Would love to read your book Erich, I hope it will be released here I will surely buy it to put it with my WW2 collection.

greetings fellow FW'ers.

Yes there is a 1/32 kit from master modeler J Rutman Products (JRutman Products) appx. $95 USD. I have his conversion parts for the d-9 AND d-13 IN 1/24. He does really quality work.

Is Eric putting out a book on the Ta152H? I have put money on the Monogram Ta152 book (suppose to be out last year, yeah right!) almost 2 years in the waiting. I guess I can forget that money for now...

I did go over to Garber to see "Green 4" last year and have photograhs of her. She is in need of a total restoration, real soon.

I am interested in Eric's book also. Any idea on the release date?

Herb

greetings fellow FW'ers.

Yes there is a 1/32 kit from master modeler J Rutman Products (JRutman Products) appx. $95 USD. I have his conversion parts for the d-9 AND d-13 IN 1/24. He does really quality work.

Is Eric putting out a book on the Ta152H? I have put money on the Monogram Ta152 book (suppose to be out last year, yeah right!) almost 2 years in the waiting. I guess I can forget that money for now...

I did go over to Garber to see "Green 4" last year and have photograhs of her. She is in need of a total restoration, real soon.

I am interested in Eric's book also. Any idea on the release date?

Hello Herb,

what about posting those pics of Walter Loos TA?
There were a lots of pictures of this machine posted last year on this forum as well. See http://www.ww2aircraft.net/forum/subscription.php?do=addsubscription&t=6993

all in good time gents, 08 is going to see some major changes in my life, not all of them good, I'll let ya know more much later on this book thingie

Hello

Seeking contact with C.Silverlight , Herbert Ayer , Michael Olrag , would like to get in touch in order to pictures on the tank Ta 152 NASM .
Can you help me? would be very happy , even over other images to Ta 152 H .
Gladly as PN
Greetings Frank

Users who are viewing this thread

Back