A word to forum members: Patience.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

You know Chris these female spam bot aren't all that bad...might order one myself

Attachments

• game_over_spam_girl_by_angelic_kitten_art-d5c5ghp.jpg
    game_over_spam_girl_by_angelic_kitten_art-d5c5ghp.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 234
Nice pic mike muhuhaha

speaking if which, a recent one, just said 'H', no full stop, or ello or anything else, might that be refering to Ecchi/Erro/Hentai business? I'm sure this might be the wrong website for that, but no links either - perhaps a shy-ish person?

As a general rule I avoid forums because of the petty politics that SOME involve.

In this case I consider the complainer is either a potential politician, a cat or an imbecile

Those are the only types that have such an unshakeable belief in their own importance and the absolute belief that everyone else on earth is put there to obey their most infantile wish.

In my opinion the moderators do an absolutely fantastic job and I would have no problem with them having the sole discretion on what becomes a sticky and making a rule that says two or three persons other than the self styled owner of a link must suggest it before any request to sticky a link is CONSIDERED.

As for bacon - I give EVERY moderator the whole hog - I cannot put in words my admiration for the fantastic work you do, with nothing except self fulfillment for thanks in most cases

As for the one who winges - your are what we call pek pek nating in Papua New Guinea

pek pek - to defecate
nating - ordinary

Have I got that right? My pidgeon is very limited, and very rusty?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back