A good story for a change instead of war birds crashing.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I wish I could find this aircraft I'd like to help out and its so close but I can't find it

I believe that's the machine that had the tinned food (from America) in the amo spaces in the wings where the '30s were mounted on delivery from Buffalo. The pilot landed on a frozen lake in the spring but died on landing because his harness was undone. Great video, great aircraft - in the right hands in the right fight. :)

MM

Interesting. Are there any more details on that plane? Serial number, pilot, variant, etc.

I wish I could find this aircraft I'd like to help out and its so close but I can't find it

its probably at the Bell aviation plant in Wheatfield, New York. you might call the TV station and find out exactly where it is. you do know there is another 'cobra that went mia not too many miles from you and it has never been found.

its probably at the Bell aviation plant in Wheatfield, New York. you might call the TV station and find out exactly where it is. you do know there is another 'cobra that went mia not too many miles from you and it has never been found.
I pranged about 500yds from house , according to an older guy they took the weapons and left the rest. There must be more then a few P40's amd 39's around here. The P39 was in HSBC arena the last I heard. As for the lost 39 we have some two pretty big lakes and one wild river

Users who are viewing this thread

Back