Aircraft Identification V

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

is that the sea vixen that crashed at farnborugh in the 50's, it broke up mid air and the engines hit the crowd killing alot of people and injuring lots more
The picture shows the crash of the DH110 with John Derry and Anthony Richards at Farnborough in 1952, killing a lot of spectators too:

Yeah, the destruction of the DeHavilland 110 at Farnborough with the violent pitch up resulting in the engines/cockpit separating...

And a new one:

The Bloch 162?

Look at the windshield, same framing.

An Amiot 351/354

Attachments

• a351-mod.jpg
    a351-mod.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 171
Chu X-PO
Designed in 1941, the X-PO was a single-seat fighter monoplane, the single prototype of which was produced by AFAMF in 1943. Based largely on the Curtiss Hawk 75, it was of mixed construction with wooden wings, welded steel tube fuselage and plywood skinning.

Type: X-PO
Function: fighter
Year: 1943 Crew: 1 Engines: 1 * 1200hp P&W R1830-S1C3-G Twin Wasp
Wing Span: Length: Height: Wing Area:
Empty Weight: Max.Weight:
Speed: Ceiling: Range:
Armament: (2*g20mm)

Chu <B>X-PO</B>

Attachments

• chu-x-po.jpg
    chu-x-po.jpg
    159.7 KB · Views: 218
Looks similar to a few machines...but no, I don't recognise it Patoruzu, so I'll wait patiently for your return!

Isn't it the Italian (Breda? Caproni?) world altitude record aircraft? Or something to do with high altitude research. I know I've seen it before but its bugging me

This argeninian or brasilian post war ground attack aircraft comes to mind. Or maybe I'm still not woken up enough this monday morning. :lol:

Krabat

Fwwwzzzbrrzzzll... What? Oh, it's the Piaggio P.111. :D

Krabat

Du sprichst deutsch, Patorozu? Deutsche Eltern oder Auswanderer oder einfach nur arbeiten in Argentinien?

16 Jahre deutsche Schule in Buenos Aires, deutsche Frau und deutsche Töchter. Und ist ja ein Piaggio P 111

Krabat did it its a Piaggio P111!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back