What happened to the Axis planes after WW2? (2 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Shinpachi,
I fond this also : Fuji Rabbit.com
It explain that Vespa Aircraft parts, was a ledgend but the japanese company named "Fuji Rabbit" actually used bomber tail wheel for the first Japanese scooter !

Do you really wonder ? ;)

No, not really. Just wanted to post that pic! :lol:

And this one!

Ki-102_Ki-46_J2M_Raiden_Fussa-Yokot.jpg

Very nice Pics Capt !

WOW the tank actually destroying the Ki78 world speed record attempt japanese aicraft !!!!?????
what a shame...... :(

Btw I knew you were not really wondering ;) thanks for sharing :)

As far as I know Japan tested lost of German aircrafts during WWII or at least received partial or complete drawings.
At least Bf109E is well known.
But Germans were not so happy about sharing technical advanced technology ( as rocket or reactors ) that is why it came so lately when germans decided to share this technology.

Thanks for the pics !

And what about Notrh Africa ? As a P40 was discovered recently in the desert and a B24 before him ( long time ago ).

messerschmitt-bf-109-fighter-wrecks-north-africa-01.png

The crewman on that M7 Priest looked like he was enjoying himself - shame on him!

It depends on the point of view, I think lots of his friends died or he saw war horros so it is understandable. I perfer him crushing an aircraft instead of killing anyone as a personal revenge.
But it is a shame to loose the airgraft I agree.

According to my father and mother's memories I listened, they did not care such destruction by the allies at all because the war was over.
They enjoyed new era.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back