Help!! LEMB (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

spicmart

Staff Sergeant
May 11, 2008
Hello guys,

I have a problem:

I wanted to sign in on the LEMB (Luftwaff Experten Message Board) weeks ago. But all of a sudden
neither my username nor my password would be identified. :shock:

My account there has obviously been deleted but I don't know the reason why?
I did nothing wrong.

I tried to contact the moderators but could not find the function for non-members to do this, if there is one at all.
And I also tried to apply for the account again but did not get a reply/approval.

Then I used the other email account of mine and the one of my father to register (at different times) with other usernames,
as the old one would not be accepted anyhow, but also to no avail.

So maybe there is someone here ,who is also member of the LEMB, who can ask the moderators there what I can do to
be a member again and maybe what went wrong at all.

I want to ask the moderaters there to reinstall my old account again.
My username there is the same as here: spicmart

Woud be very grateful if someone here can help me out.

Huey

There are posts from the LEMB..

"No matter how many times prospective new members try and join using what I deem to be inappropriate usernames, even if you receive links to approve your membership, your application will still be rejected. If you cannot log in with what you think are your new credentials (username password), its safe to assume that your application has been rejected on the basis of the username not being sensible. So please try and use some imagination when applying... Here's an original thought, why not use your real name?"

"Guys...

Which part of sensible username do you not understand? If you attempt to register, but are unable to log in, it's a 110% certainly that your application has been rejected due to your using an unacceptable username. No matter how many times you try to join using the same name, your applications will continue to be rejected, so read the posts above, give it some thought and apply using a sensible username.

Here is a suggestion, why not use your real name, or at least something that enables us to recognise you as a human being, rather than using :

a name using your email address will be rejected
a name which contains numbers or unusual characters will be rejected
a name of an aircraft, or any part of an airframe will be rejected
a name made up of your initials will be rejected - how do we know who you are?
a name of an inanimate object will be rejected
a name using a town, village or country will be rejected
a name of an animal/mineral/vegetable will be rejected
a name of a cartoon character will be rejected
a name of a historical figure will be rejected
a name of a battle or campaign will be rejected

It can't be made much simpler than that my friends...

To existing LEMB members: please note that I will be spring cleaning the membership listing and deleting members with inappropriate usernames and 0 posts as well as editing usernames where real names are known... so you have be warned! However, there is nothing stopping you from rejoining, but this time with a sensible username... "

i did and wasnt effected....yet. remains to be seen if my name will get me zapped as he said "a name of an inanimate object will be rejected"....we'll see

The names I used to apply for a new membership were sensible (at least the last one) and not against the rules as far as I can remember.
And I have been a member of the LEMB for quite some time.

Tomo. Thank you for contacting Mr. Evans.

I did try to rejoin but all attempts failed. That's the problem. Otherwise I would have addressed the issue right then.

I hope I did not misunderstand what Wurger posted up here.

To existing LEMB members: please note that I will be spring cleaning the membership listing and deleting members with inappropriate usernames and 0 posts as well as editing usernames where real names are known... so you have be warned! However, there is nothing stopping you from rejoining, but this time with a sensible username... "

i will have to keep checking to make sure mine works.....and i hardly ever post. i usually do more reseach from there than anything. guess i better post something so it doesnt look like i am a dead beat...

Stupid. The Germans themselves called the 109 both Bf 109 and Me 109 in official documents. Why should you have to be made to do either one?

Sounds like a forum run by people with a power-hungry personality. Can't say myself, but it sounds that way to me from reading this thread.

Peter is pretty strict, but it is his forum. He does make work for himself by going in and editing almost everything that people post, followed by curt wee reminders that one must adhere to the guidelines. It is full of useful information though and there are some very knowledgeable and helpful people there.

I'm inherently against people editing my writing and will NOT put up with it. I write what I write and will not intentionally insult anyone or be ugly. Shortround might disagree with me there ... but I will not tolerate edits of my writing. I do NOT live in a police state and won't.

If the owner wants to post differently, then by all means let him do it. NO issue with that.

But changing my writing will not be tolerated by me. I suppose I won't try to join even though the subject is personally interesting. No loss for me; possible loss for them since I am involved in a restoration of a 109 right now (actually an Ha.1112) and could get a lot of pics they might appreciate. From the firewall back, it is a stock Bf 109G except for the wing guns. Actually, we moved the hydraulic pump from the engine compartment to behind the pilot in the rear fuselage to get it away from heat. Less danger of fire, but not exactly stock.

Last edited:
Might explain why I couldn't join the site because of my user name. It appears LEMB and the CBC have no sense of humor though it would have been nice if LEMB would have let me know the reason why I couldn't join.

Geo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back