Thunder Mustang down..

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Really sorry to hear that. Great planes and I'll refrain from any comments since I know nothing about it whatsoever.

Hopefully we'll find out what happened factually and not inuendo against homebuilt aircraft before any info comes in.

Really sorry to hear that. Great planes and I'll refrain from any comments since I know nothing about it whatsoever.

Hopefully we'll find out what happened factually and not inuendo against homebuilt aircraft before any info comes in.

Yeah, Guess we'll have to wait for the NTSB report. One thing I like about this site, we don't have many (if any) armchair investigators.

I am glad to agree. One thing is for sure, the press very seldom gets it right, and only aviators amd the aviation community knows that.

Sometimes the investigators do not get it right-- sometimes intentionally so. Politics...

Thoughts and prayers to the family.

The investigators will get it right............ it's them that issues the statement that needs 24 lashes sometimes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back