WW2 Aviation Links (Add your links) (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Digital library of government standards and specifications

"Welcome to EverySpec.com, your premiere source for free downloads of government and military standards, specifications, handbooks, and documents. We offer a collection of military specifications and standards that provides mission critical data that is needed for research and design, purchasing, bidding, logistics and related applications"

Germany and Japan were of course Linked Up in terms of cooperation. The Germans even sent a Q Ship to show the IJN how it was done (US sub sunk it before it got there). I don't know if there were specific plans but it was a logical move for them.

I guess we could start a looong thead on the subject, but I recall reading an analysis by an "expert" saying that the campaign in the Med was a waste of time for the Allies. Given the potential for German capture of the oil fields in the ME and the possibility of a German-Italian-Japanese physical link-up I think the man is an idiot.

Interesting site...Alternate Wars Here is the title page...

upload_2018-1-4_12-24-31.png

....and "The Big Book of Warfare" page...The Big Book of Warfare - Index You have to scroll down a bit to get to the good stuff unless you consider "Basic Math/Engineering Reference" and "Writing Aids" good stuff

Users who are viewing this thread

Back