10 Year Anniversary

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Njaco

The Pop-Tart Whisperer
Feb 19, 2007
Southern New Jersey
For about a year now, the Mods have recognized that some members (and Mods) have been with the Forum - posting, reading, contributing - for 10 years or longer. We have been trying to find a way to recognize this achievement but until we do, we wanted to at the very least, let them know we are aware of it and appreciate them being a part of this Internet thingy. Its can be hard to stay with something so long, especially something as fleeting as the Internet. Interests change, some get bored but when you stick to something, well... its pretty cool that there are some who have stayed with us.

So until we have something proper, we'll just have to shout "Thanks" and look forward to another 10 years!!

and the following members have been here for 10 years. If anybody knows another member that has been here for 10 years AND contributes daily to the Forum, let us know. :)

The first member is GregP who actually has been here since 2003. We have no pics of dear, ole Greg (wheres the pics, dude?) but we still like him just the same!

GregP

adler001.jpg

thorlifter.jpg

gnomey001.jpg

eric001.jpg

Last edited:
Well done you guys, 10 years is way longer that I ever held down the same job or lived in the same town during childhood or working life.

What an achievement.

Thank you, thank you! (wait for applause to die down) First of all I'd like to thank God (dismayed over the lack of applause) I'd like to thank the academy, I don't really know which academy but I'm sure there is one out there worth thanking. And lastly, for all you young, aspiring members who have only been here a short time, never give up on your dreams because one day you will be here too. Thank you.

Now where is my beautiful blonde to walk off stage with?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back