can anyone identify this round? (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Btw fellas, I think that Geo needs another group hug!

Is that with or without the invisible Bullet ?.

Hey, this bullet must be worth a mint, I've heard of the I-Pad, the I-Pod, and the I-Ron, but to have an I-Bullet is pretty unique !!

Seriously Jeff, ping us a piccie mate and we will ID it for you, no worries :)

Can anyone help me with this round?
dooleys beer.jpg

I can !....only what with all this cr*p Ice Bucket challenge stuff going around, figured I could at least do this one ! :)...and no I-Bullets where hurt after what followed :)

Attachments

• 10485588_10152318232131238_2693895387692281894_n.jpg
    10485588_10152318232131238_2693895387692281894_n.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 99
I recently uncovered this bullet whilst gardening. It's 11-12 mm calibre
Copper jacketed lead projectile.
Our area was air fields during the war and I was wondering if it came from a Germany aircraft?
Anyone shed light on this at all?

If its 11mm, you might want to have a trawl thru' these, even open 'em up on images to confirm what you have.
11 mm caliber - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

When I was 14, all I wanted was a girl with big boobs.
When I was 16, I dated a girl with big boobs, but there was no passion. So I decided I needed a passionate girl with a zest for life.
In college, I dated a passionate girl, but she was too emotional. Everything was an emergency; she was a drama queen, cried all the time and threatened suicide. So I decided I needed a girl with some stability.
When I was 25, I found a very stable girl, but she was boring. She was totally predictable and never got excited about anything. Life became so dull that I decided I needed a girl with some excitement.
When I was 31, I found an exciting girl, but I couldn't keep up with her. She rushed from one thing to another, never settling on anything. She did mad, impetuous things and flirted with everyone she met. She made me miserable as often as happy. She was great fun initially and very energetic, but directionless. So I decided to find a girl with some ambition.
When I turned 42, I found a smart, ambitious girl with her feet planted firmly on the ground and married her. She was so ambitious that she divorced me and took everything I owned.
I'm older and wiser now and I'm looking for a girl with big boobs.

The research and the vast background knowledge I have tells me you found an an American .50

Users who are viewing this thread

Back