Digging for Buried Luftwaffe Aircraft and Parts in Indiana

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

one week..now that would give me some time to do some more i want to do.. :) and perhaps i will join you beeing me so we can double the effort end get twice as much done.. or trippel it.. :) hehe

Crimea.. you just made me laugh so much i almost peed in my pants.. you need to get som R&R over here in Norway :)

and trippel will do just fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine :) bring some showels and lets have some fun :) or..we have showels at the museum..just show up :)

Dude, I think you're going to have an army roughly the size of some smaller countries, if it were even remotely possible for everyone who wanted to come help! I've got several shovels, myself...:evil4:

Any word on the original post? How'd that all turn out?

happy to share them :)

i wrote to the guys doing the digging in USA about 6 months ago identifing a whole bunch of parts on the picture they have on the website where they wonder what several parts are but i never got any replies and it seems that the website has been standing still for a long time

and we would need a whole army to dig out that entiry area .. here is a huge steel crate with wheels laying in the forrest togheter with all the debris..does anybody have any clue on what it might be ??
what it was used for.. ??

Attachments

• ju 88 106.JPG
    ju 88 106.JPG
    92.5 KB · Views: 177
  • ju 88 105.JPG
    ju 88 105.JPG
    89.4 KB · Views: 172
  • ju 88 104.JPG
    ju 88 104.JPG
    88.6 KB · Views: 181
  • ju 88 097.JPG
    ju 88 097.JPG
    70.9 KB · Views: 170
Last edited:
Guttorm buddy,

It will be easier to identify if it is was on its wheels and you standing next to it.

So hop to it! ;)

Last edited:
I enjoy wearing frilly underwear and drinking wine while rubbing my nipples.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back