DIORAMA GUIDE, PART ONE.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Airframes

Benevolens Magister
Aug 24, 2008
Cheshire, UK
DIORAMA GUIDE, PART ONE.
At last! The first installment of the Diorama Guide is now complete, and here for you to download, on a PDF file.
I hope it proves useful, and any comments or suggestions are welcome.
Terry.

Attachments

• Microsoft Word - DIORAMAS MADE SIMPLE.pdf
    828.2 KB · Views: 697
Thanks very much guys, I hope it proves useful. If there is anything specific you'd like to see covered, give me the nod, and I'll see what I can do, given it's not already planned.
Matt and Jason. I originally started this about 10 months ago, with a view to having it published, in book form, as a simple guide. But, not long after I started it, two similar books were released, making me think I'd have little, if any chance of it being accepted. Therefore, I've edited and abridged it, and presented it in this form for the benefit of those forum members who can make use of it. If needs be, I can always approach a suitable publisher, with the reinforcement of it having been 'published' on the Internet.

Thanks all, and Les. I hope to get the next part posted before Christmas...got two dioramas to complete, and a lot more prep and photography in order to do so though!

Not sure Ian, as I'm not that up to speed on such things. I can only think it's something to do with your 'reader'. Maybe one of the 'experts' here can offer some suggestions?
If you still have problems, PM me an address, and I'll send you a copy on disc.
Terry.

Thanks M. Ian, try that first and let me know. I've replied to your PM, and can send a CD, but it'd mean me converting back again, so that you can read the CD, as it's all in PDF format. Not a major problem, but easier for you if you can download Adobe and read at your leisure.
Terry.

Excellent guide here. Could a Mod make this a sticky please?
Would be good to have it up the top for nice easy reference.

Cheers Chris

Users who are viewing this thread

Back