Site Update

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Why in "notifications" can't we see if we have a NEW one Before we have to access the whole list and to search for a New one????

I think LG designed this new one. I have one of their bl**dy sh!t blue ray recorders, and I hate the thing because there are so many steps to get anything done!

Alright guys, just please give it some time.

It is going to take a bit to get the bugs worked out. Be happy that the site is back up and running until then, and please have a bit of patience.

Alder, no problem, as I said no criticism meant or intended just trying to find out how to do things in this new style. In order to fix something you have to first know that there is a problem

I hear ya.

If anybody is having problems, they should make it known in the section dedicated for that. It makes it a lot easier to keep track of it all.

Regarding to the answer on modeling subforum question.... Wouldn't it be an idea to move the 'off topic' forum as well, so that you'll first get 'news' then 'WWII Aviation' and then together 'off topic' and 'modelling' forums together? :D

Horse, I can't find the Todays Post button. It was up a few days ago as a set of split red numbers but now all we have is the New Post and it is not as current as the Today's Post. I hate to be a bother but am I overlooking it or is it just gone? Many thanks in advance and thank you for all you have done on the new set up.:thumbright:

I agree with Aaron as I used that button quite a lot.

Horse, the forum looks really excellent now and the last few things you plan to do will be polishing the diamond. The thumbnails are showing up the right size and everything is nicely laid out. Thanks for a job well done!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back