Data Base: Japanese Aircraft Engines (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

It starts with Nakajima's. pdf file attached.
I hope our local publisher won't claim their copyright as this is a private forum of membership.

They are all writen in Japanese, so -
1. Posting is one thing.
2. Translation is another.

Finding time, I'm going to translate them point to point.

This book "Engine History of Nakajima Aircraft (265pages in total)" consists of two main parts.
Development history is described on the former half with many engine photos.
Memories, recollections and testimonies of the former engineers occupies the latter half with almost no photos.

I introduce the photos from the former part and the chronological table of engine development history along with the full engine lists of Nakajima from the latter half to refile to 54 pages.

Publication of this book was discontinued twenty years ago, so I believe this is a rare opportunity to check its contents.

Please enjoy.

Thank you for sharing this. While I can't understand the Japanese written language, the pics alone are wonderful and easy enough to understand. I can hardly wait for your coming translations.

Thank you for sharing this. While I can't understand the Japanese written language, the pics alone are wonderful and easy enough to understand. I can hardly wait for your coming translations.

Had no plan to translate all as these 3 sheets tell the conclusion.
Finding time, I may try the rest.
Thanks.

133(pdf収録済).jpg
134(pdf収録済).jpg
135(pdf収録済).jpg

Shinpachi-san
Your recent post has made me read this complete thread again. Many, many thanks for sharing your knowledge and the time in translating.

Great work. I always love the history of aviation and it is good to get original information before it is gone. Thank you for the excellent translation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back