Data Base: Japanese Aircraft Engines (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Engine for the Intercontinental Bomber "Fugaku"
- challenging 5,000hp

46R(追加_元番51).JPG

47R(追加_元番52).JPG
48(追加_元番53).JPG
49(追加_元番54).JPG
122(pdf収録済).JPG

Last edited:
Seems like a good place to put these manuals, I don't have the first one but does talk about engine oils, superchargers and other stuff.
Pages 6-40 missed in 3rd manual.

Thank you for your work on these translations. I also was pleased to see the photo of the Ki-1 in the book. I have looked for photos and a good three view of these types to build a flying model. These aircraft were an important step in Japanese aviation.

Thank you for your work on these translations. I also was pleased to see the photo of the Ki-1 in the book. I have looked for photos and a good three view of these types to build a flying model. These aircraft were an important step in Japanese aviation.

IJA Type 93 Heavy Bomber aka Mitsubishi Ki-1

Model 1 with shorter canopy and Model 2 with longer canopy
Mitsubishi_Ki-1_01.JPG

Model 2
Mitsubishi_Ki-1_02.JPG

Model 2
Mitsubishi_Ki-1_03.JPG

Source: Imperial Japanese Army Warplane by Shigeru Nohara in 1997

Model 2 (Ki-1-kai)
Type_93_Heavy_Bomber_01.JPG

Type_93_Heavy_Bomber_02.JPG

Model 1 and experimental Model 2-kai
Type_93_Heavy_Bomber_03.JPG

Source: The Japanese Aircraft Visual Collection 1910-1945 by Toshihiko Ogawa in 1993

Last edited:
I am completely amazed at this data. There is nothing with this detail in the US. I am very thankful for your work on this. I will have to clear space on my bench. Thank you again. Why hasn't this history series been translated into English and sold in the west. I used to buy Koku Fan at the hobby shop many years ago but they stopped getting it because I was the only on still buying it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back