V-1710 Operators Manual (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

superkeith1872

Airman 1st Class
Sep 9, 2009
This is a really cool handbook from my collection that the pilots and crew chiefs used. I scanned it at really high DPI, so everything should be very crisp. Enjoy! Keith

Attachments

• V-1710 Operators Manual.pdf
    9.3 MB · Views: 1,284
Thanks for the manual Jerry! I was actually wanting that specific manual but I couldn't afford anymore at the time I saw 1 come up for sale. Generally the manual I posted and the one you posted cost about $150 to $200 each and I think I got a good deal on that small one for about $75. I just added about a 50 page manual on the Allison tonight that is quite in depth but it was part of a larger book that covered all piston powered engines of the time. I think I posted it in my other V-1710 post for a guy that was needing some very specific measurements on some interior parts. Take Care, Keith

Thanks gentlemen! Now I am to build model of the V-1710 in 1/32 scale for my Mustang.

Attachments

• DSCF0002.JPG
    DSCF0002.JPG
    59.7 KB · Views: 696
For others looking for Allison factory manuals I suggest a look at Books

I have just ordered a full set of the F type manuals but I will not scan and upload them as I believe in supporting Non Profit groups. They will also provide copies with no binding if you, like me, keep all your manuals in binders. The prices, to me, are quite reasonable.

Mi

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back