VERY SLOW

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

fubar57

General
Nov 22, 2009
The Jungles of Canada
Getting a lot of this the last few days. No Mods on-line when it happens. Takes forever for a page to load and this pops up....

Capture.JPG

Geo

This most likely was a local thing. On a totally unrelated subject, the family informed me that Telus, one of the communication providers was dicking around things today.

Geo

Guys,

Please check your Device Menager if there is installed the Microsoft6to4#.. virtual net card. If it is there and has the yellow triangle with the exclamation mark it might be the reason.

Could be a local router/hub causing problems for some of the membership because the site has been loading quickly for me both on the PC and the iPad for quite a while now.

I haven't noticed that so far. However I get an impression the server is inefficient because of too many accesses.

Taking a long time to reload or go to a new page. The back button would work but I couldn't go to a new page and the Service Temporarily Unavailable page would pop up. I couldn't even log out. Lasted about 15 minutes and then back to normal.

Geo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back