What's Happened to the format ??! (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Airframes

Benevolens Magister
Aug 24, 2008
Cheshire, UK
I've just logged in, at 18.50 hrs UK time, and found that the appearance of the site pages is totally different!
Instead of the WW2 banner etc, there is a horribly plain, blue header, entitled 'Metro', and the whole 'look' is plain, lacking the normal layout.
I'm presuming this is a temporary thing, whilst up-dates are being carried out?

Just logged in... Same thing here as with Terry. Is something happening we should know about?

Just Horse is updating the forum soft. Also the server cache has been cleared. Therefore unexpected changings may happen. But please don't worry. All is fine.

Yea mine suddenly changed going from one post to another, thought I was having a stroke!! Especially after yesterdays redirect problem. Took me a bit to find the forms menu to switch it back but all good now

Dzieki Wojtku, and Dave! Just did as Dave said and got the old format back. (Phew! Was like going home to find all your furniture stolen and the walls painted...)

Thanks Wojtek, I thought that might be the case, but wanted to check. I thought I'd found either a French underground rail time table, or the local supermarket !!

http://www.ww2aircraft.net/forum/profile.php?do=editoptions
Go there, scroll to bottom of page. Change Forum Skin: to fluid_ww2_update
Doing so will force that style every time you login. If not you may get the metro depending on your cookie status -- sorry bacon credits don't work...

screenshot_94.png

I was able to change to the Fluid ww2 update yesterday, but if I log out and log in again, it's back to Metro.
When i logged in today, and tried to change to the ww2 update, it remained as Metro !

EDIT: Once I'd posted this, it changed to the correct look !

Terry it is a matter of cookies that are deleted when you logging out. Go to your personal settings. The link posted above in #15. In My Account option you will find General Settings. Scroll the scren down and find the line with the Forum Skin. Set the fluid_ww2_update and click Save Changes button at the bottom. With the setting , the fluid_ww2_update skin is displayed each time you logged in. Unfortunately The Metro style is still seen when you aren't logged in.

Last edited:
Fortunately the bacon doesn't work with the Metro style. It could be possible if the bacon was blue. But who would like to eat blue bacon? Only a desperado methinks.

That razzelmazzelfrazzeldorf METRO was on again when I logged in had to turn it off again.
But on another note...BLUE BACON...obviously from Blue Pigs

Attachments

• Blue pig.jpg
    Blue pig.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 256

Users who are viewing this thread

Back