Posting 'Finished' build threads for GBs.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Airframes

Benevolens Magister
Aug 24, 2008
Cheshire, UK
When you post the 'Finished' thread for each model entered in a GB, could I ask you all to ensure that the relevant details are listed at the beginning of the new thread please?
These include the Category, scale, kit details etc, just as in the original build thread, and are required for judging purposes. Once the 'Finished' thread is posted, the original thread 'slumps' down the pages somewhere, and it is this final thread which is used to view the model, and enter the correct details on the score sheets.
So, if the details are not there, or incomplete, and the required photos are not shown, at a reasonable size, then scoring can not be completed, and you could miss out !
Thanks for your co-operation!

I say Adj, you know there's a bl**dy war on......................................................Oh, ok if it helps the war effort...........wilco. :lol: :lol:

Good you have posted this again.....
How about the "required" pictures!

How good is it tho, to see the finished product in these views.........

Myself, I like 825w x 619h as it fills the screen. Others will differ

1696809708151.png

The current maximum allowed dimensions for attached images (width x height) are 10000x10000 pixels. But a such large image may cause a problem for these members using a slower net connection. Also the scrolling of a screen may be annoying. IMHO the best size is 800 to1600 pixels in the width. The optimal one 900 -1200.

The size was a good one for the previous forum system as it didn't work with the smartphones for instance. The current soft is of better quality and fits better to the mobile hardware.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back