1/144 Ju-87 Stuka 'After the battle' diorama - Unofficial GB (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

well, after some tipe with no work on this, I´m back to the diorama...

The 262 was finished, some pics:

P1020700Small.jpg

P1020701Small.jpg

P1020703Small.jpg

P1020706Small.jpg

The little model :D :D

P1020713Small.jpg

P1020712Small.jpg

Here the guys the must be painted....

P1020714Small.jpg

For now is just this...

thanks to see :D :D

Last edited:
Thank you guys !

a little update.. figures painted...

I can´t find a good figures, so two was a little small than other (on the right), may I have left this way, or may I need to try find another figures ??

P1020721Small.jpg

P1020720Small.jpg

P1020719Small.jpg

Thank you !

guys,I don´t live in a jungle, but here we have very big beattle..

I found one on garden another day.. it have almost a size of an 1/48 airplane !

take a look: (the one that I found was some little, about 15cm of length)

titanius-giganteus.jpg

The scientifc name of this little beast is Titaneus Giganteus..

Here in Brazil we have very strange bugs... :D :D

Last edited:
Jeez! I wouldn't want to find one of those in my sleeping bag!! If that's the beetles, how big are the dogs for heaven's sake!!!

I can tell you, it so scary :shock:

But, an each year few bugs like this can be found, here where I live it´s so rare to find one... he is most commum on the amazon region, and I live thousands kms far away form amazon...

So few scientists know about these little beast, when adult, he do not eat (some peoples say that he can cut a pencil on the middle with his mandibules), an entomologist friend of mine, says that he is going to be extint cos your habitat have been destroyed to take place to farms and ilegal extraction of wood on amazon region..

Thank you Evan !!

Yesterday I work on a little PE bycicle, today I´m working on Wyllis Jeep.... now is time to the little details.. I order some woodland scenics trees, waiting for the delivery now :D

There's some scary stuff deep in those jungles! One day in the Anumsu forest (think that's how it's spelled) in Ghana, as I was passing under some tangled undrgrowth, a huge snail dropped out of a tree, bounced off my rifle, and landed at my feet - scared the cr*p out of me! The thing was about 200mm long, and heavy!!
I'm looking forward to seeing the bike and Jeep - they must be teeny weeny in that scale!! BTW, if you want to know a good way to make trees, a lot less expensive than buying any in various scales, let me know.

Sounds bloody good mate!

As for the beetle, I'd love to be able to see those things here...what a beauty! The greatest privelege for me so far is to have seen a couple of Stag beetles and a Rhinocerous beetle here...only ever saw them in books previously.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back