IL-2: Battle of Stalingrad (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Chunk

Airman
Jan 18, 2009
SF Bay Area, CA
I don't whether to post this in this sub-forum, or in the other games sub-forum. Anyway, don't know if y'all have been keeping up with the latest IL-2 release, Battle of Stalingrad. It's a completely different/stand alone sim from IL-2: 1946, but it's pretty cool so far. Also, I figured Wurger and Lucky13 would like this shot regardless. :D

BoS_Black13.jpg

i dont know man....i just was browsing in the BoS forum and there are a LOT of unhappy campers. i was hoping it was going to be something different....think i will wait and see if they get the bugs and other issues fixed....before i spend $60+

I agree completely, especially with the way you have to unlock certain plane mods. If I wanted WarThunder, I'd play WarThunder. As a founder, I had everything unlocked until they released the game. So I went from completely happy with the last beta, to pretty pissed at the full on release.

that is a shame. kind of interested to see how DCS europe 1944...but i see there are already defectors in that camp. i will not play war thunder....i was burned by those devs too many times...wont even play their game for free.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back