IL-2 videos

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

this is a movie made by one of my squad mates, i watched it and i feel its awesome, i want to know what you guys think about this movie, plz leave it in the comments

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pn9CNuPCMlo
JSAWG.jpg

The video was OK, great idea and graphics work, but the storyline was choppy, took too long to get to the actual footage, too many black pauses and way too much jumpyness throughout the video....
I agree with all the points mentioned.

I also thought the ending was a bit abrupt. I would have liked to see more of the IARs mixing it up with the IL-2s, then perhaps returning home after drivng the enemy away.

Congrats to GrauGeist for his vids, I thought Wars was better done (apart from early on stuttering; assuming that it wasn't my download), although I liked End Game; especiaslly the end of the song ending in a slight scream/waaghh/waaarrr as the trees close in.
Keep up the work GG, it seems your gfx set up is similar to my laptop.

Loved the choice of music; Rammstein are one of my favourite European Rock/HM Bands, and the other song for End Game worked well too as earlier highlighted.

(Sorry of I got the names the wrong way around.)

Last edited:
See if you can find the following major Russian film effort if you have an interest in the Ilyusin IL's.

CHRONICLE OF A DIVE
BOMBER
KHRONIKA PIKIRUYUSHCHEGO
BOMBARDIROVSHCHIKA
1967, 78 min., b/w, wide screen.
Drama.
Director: Naum Birman, screenplay: Vladimir
Kunin, Naum Birman, camera: Alexander Chirov,
production designer: Alexey Fedotov, music: Alexander
Kolker, sound: Boris Khutoryansky.
Cast: Gennadi Saifulin, Oleg Dal, Lev Vainshtein,
Yuri Tolubeyev, Alexander Grave, Pyotr Shcherbakov,
Georgi Korolchuk, Yelena Sanko, Viktor Ilyichev,
Boris Arakelov, Konstantin Sorokin.
1944. Young lads, former students and high school
graduates - "the air workers of the war" - are fighting the
enemy. A minor episode of war days – the search for the
hidden airport of the enemy — is the pivot of the story.

Regards

Users who are viewing this thread

Back