Mitsubishi Kasei-22 Kinsei-45 Engine Layers for IL-2

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

razor1uk

Staff Sergeant
Dec 12, 2008
Tamago no Chie, (B'ham, UK)
Thanks to Shinpachi, for allowing me to use his 3D engines for the better and more realistic looking aerial engines ingame.

His beautiful Mitsubishi Kasei-22 Mitsubishi Kinsei-45 engine pics I have layered for the IL-2 Community, and one of the engines could double for a realistic representation of a Gnome Rhone of the G14 series than the 'stock' P&W radial pic currently used -hint- it'd look very cool in a Hs.129...

So far the engine layer is in 700x700 res @ 30,000dpi 6.62MB with 2 scaled and shaded versions at 346x346 res. Please visibly credit both Shinpachi and myself if you use these in your templates/skins, using them only for non-profit and non-comercial purposes naturally. I have checked it with Avast and .zip -ed it. I have included named credits for copying, cutting and pasting into your work(s) as you need, in Visitor Font (1 pixel width txt) so as to minimise space time wasted trying to get credits small and readable.

Link to 6.62MB .psd layer zipped to 4.61MB from below attatchment.
Mitsubishi Kasei-22 Kinsei-45 Engine Layers by Shinpachi Razor1uk

Both Shin myself would love to see screenshots of 're-engined' A/C with these motors in, so please feel free to post or link to such pics you make showing them.

The pics below are a teaser, there are black backgrounded and cowling shaded version for usage too in the .psd layer - I can post in .xcf format if required
kasei22backwhite8127507.jpg

Kasei 22
kinse45backwhite8195662.jpg

Kinsei 45

Last edited:
It was a good idea, Lewis.
I appreciate you gave me a chance to intoroduce my work to the new field, IL-2, which I did not know well.
Thank you very much!

Hi, I wonder if anyone are having diffuculties with DL-ing this?- from my Mediafire account, so I have attatched the same zip here/below :)

note; the attatchment will only one dl per hour, if site bandwidth traffic dictates restrictions, - to aid against this, the same attacthment link is also shared at mission4today.com as well as here at ww2aircraft.net at sas1946.com, so hopefully across 3 sites, it will keep 'active'.

Changed 1st post link to the attchment.

If it drops, please pm me or post a notification here, or at SAS... it may take me a few days to reply, as I am currently without my own internet (again) and so I am at the mo' pillaging a local café's Wifi while enjoying their reasonably priced filter coffee every now and then muhuhahaha :twisted:

Kanapi again Shin-sama :) and also to those whom have downloaded :D

Attachments

• Mitsubishi Kasei-22 Kinsei-45 Engines [by Shinpachi Razor1uk].zip
    4.6 MB · Views: 201
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back