Pfeil Campaign (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I tried it as well... I can unzip it and see all the mission files in the Pfiel folder, and even copy them, but when I either paste or drag them to my Campaigns/DE folder, right above the Weib folder, it pastes no file information.... Strange situation going on here....

Ive opened and copied the zip file and the folder contents, and it still does the same thing...

BTW, has any Do-335 skins popped up yet??? The default one is lame...

Gonna sound a daft question m8, but have you open the 1st 2 'Pfeil' Folders? Inside you will see: Missions, Skins Folder's

Greg Boyington has done some great skins for the 335 8) I used 1 in the campaign.

Do you have an 'IT' Campaign Folder m8? If you haven't just make one and copy/paste all the awards etc from the DE Folder, plus do a fresh install of 'Pfeil'. Then delete the DE Folder to the recycle bin (but don't get rid of it) and then re-name the 'IT' Folder 'DE'.

Seems this is happening alot with campaigns with the DE Folder since 4.03 has come out, but I guess mine seems to be the worse at the moment :evil:

Ummm...... I do not have an IT folder inside the campaign folder... Do I just leave the deleted DE folder in the rec bin forever???

Or, is this a permanant change of files....

This is what Ill do.... Ill make folder IT, copy/paste all the files/folders from DE into the IT folder, delete DE folder to rec bin, rename IT folder DE, try to copy pfiel folder to new DE folder...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back