A few more future releases.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

They're busy at Hobby Boss, not only 11(!!) different F4U's in 1/48, but also two Fw 190D-12, a D-12/R14, and a D13! Will be tough days for some of us here, resisting that line-up!

They've also got the P-61b and C in 1/48 as well....

ICM's nightfighter Dornier Do 215B-5 looks interesting...

Wonder what Trumpeter's 1/48 Convair F-106A Delta Dart will be like....

I'm wondering what's happened to the Revell 1/48th scale RAF Ventura. It was due in April, and, although not included in the Hannant's lists for future releases, it was shown on the Revell Germany web site. Now it ain't showing anywhere !!
Hurrumph !

Yep, thanks mate. It's one of two kits I agreed to buy this year, the forthcoming Airfix Gnat being the other. Order on the the way to RM now !

Hobby Boss have now released their 1/48th scale P-80 'Shooting Star', announced earlier this year.
As far as I know the only other 1/48th scale kit is the old Monogram example, so this new kit could be good news for early jet/Korean war enthusiasts. Retail price in the UK is around the £18 mark, and it's at Model Hobbies now, at the discount price of £16.19.
Also from Hobby Boss, and available now for around £26 at UK prices, is a 1/48th scale Grumman 'Wildcatfish' - that's one of those things, on floats, and possibly the only time the looks of a fighter have been improved by adding bl**dy great pontoons to its underside !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back