Read our latest blog post to find out more information about the upcoming MiG-21 BIS. In this article, we'll tell you how the final sprue test went and why we were so happy about it.
Read the whole article:
MiG-21BIS - Final Sprue Testing | Eduard
We will publish more information about our MiG-21 BIS during next two weeks - articles, photos and images will be posted on Eduard Blog and in December's Info Eduard Editorial.
We will also post information (at least links) on our Facebook, as well as here on ww2aircraft.net.
Planned articles on MiG-21 BIS topic are:
- MiG-21 BIS - changes on tooling and what had to be done
- MiG-21 BIS - standalone article on fuselage and intake dimensions (+ information in December's Info Eduard Editorial)
- MiG-21 BIS - article about Brassin sets for this kit
- MiG-21 BIS - article about separate photo-etched detail set that will be released in the beginning of 2012
- MiG-21 BIS - markings we've picked for the first ProfiPACK release of this kit
We're looking forward to your thoughts and opinions on this release. Please post them on Eduard Blog, our Facebook page or simply here in this thread.