THE Worlds Greatest Modeler

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Matt308

Glock Perfection
Apr 12, 2005
Washington State
In other threads there have been references to good modelers. Even great modelers. Asked about a past thread, I did some digging. And here he is. Mr. Park is a Modeler God amongst a world of wannabes.

There will be no poll. There will be no voting. Either you put up or shut up. This guy is THE worlds greatest modeler, hands down. End discussion.

Enjoy... [And Syscom if you have those original high resolution pics, please post 'em even if they are too large. We'll deal with Adler later. :toothy5:]

http://www.ww2aircraft.net/forum/modeling/now-detail-work-5195.html

In other threads there have been references to good modelers. Even great modelers. Asked about a past thread, I did some digging. And here he is. Mr. Park is a Modeler God amongst a world of wannabes.

There will be no poll. There will be no voting. Either you put up or shut up. This guy is THE worlds greatest modeler, hands down. End discussion.

Enjoy... [And Syscom if you have those original high resolution pics, please post 'em even if they are too large. We'll deal with Adler later. :toothy5:]

http://www.ww2aircraft.net/forum/modeling/now-detail-work-5195.html

He might have to be content with 2nd place as this guys more prolific.

Rojas Bazan Home Page

As Matt said, there is no discusion. Those others are nice, but Mr. Parks handcrafted that model and everything works on it short of firing up the engine. Thats craftsmanship!

If you look at Rojas site in detail you will see the same level of detail internally on some of his.

Check out the B-17 and Corsair.

Ya know what Matt? I got to give it to ya. That guy is the best. The other guy I posted, Pierre, he's got to be #2 on the list.

NJaco, there are craftsman and then there are artisans.

Mr. Parks is an artisan. Many of the parts on his model are actually functional.... move a lever and parts move.

Plus all his models are done with metal. Thats a tough "art" to master!

BLOO-DY-HELL. If I was not of stouter stuff, I really would just glue my bloody hands together.

Still, if you don't have something to aim for, you never get better...

This guy truly is humbling, isn't he. He reminds of these kids the world comes across everynow and then that can play Chopin at age 3 or attends graduate school at age 7. Truly an aberration.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back