After scrapping

Monox

Airman
88
0
Joined
Dec 13, 2008
After 31 years the last service .....



 
Today Hungary is characterized by the state in the region to a single instance Yak-28R aircraft executed.



The original state is available here:
 
MiG-21PF aircraft sad fate ... Hungary, Szolnok AFB.

 
The in Slovakia held SIAD 2011 advertisement in Banská Bystrica :


 
Sad , why not scrap them for the metal rather then lettting them rot.
I`d like to see a pristine or airworthy IL28 up close`but chances are slim as I don`t believe there is one on this side of the pond
 
Is there anything worth recycling on then Russian planes? I remember when Bolenko flew the 27 in to Japan, magnets stuck to the outer surfaces! The radios used Tubes!!!!!!

But, is a sad ending for an aircraft.
 
What an awful shame. I agree with CR though, it's really tempting to take one home with you. I guess some of you have heard that you can make furniture from aircraft parts. That would be so awesome. At least then it's not wasted. Check out this website Motoart | Own a piece of aviation history

Andy
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back