How good is the Israeli military? (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Dont get me wrong but the M-4 is a great rifle. I love the rifle. Especially when you have all that equipment on it, it becomes an even more deadly weapon. But I like the G-36 alot better. It seems like a very good rifle. I even have an airsoft G-36C.

P38 Pilot said:
Dont get me wrong but the M-4 is a great rifle. I love the rifle. Especially when you have all that equipment on it, it becomes an even more deadly weapon. But I like the G-36 alot better. It seems like a very good rifle. I even have an airsoft G-36C.

Have you ever actually fired them? Just curious.

The M-4 has very little recoil. You can literally fire it with the butt against your chin without undue pain.

It has slightly more recoil than standard sized AR style rifles because of the reduced weight of the shorter barrel length.

P38 Pilot said:
Kicked you into a wall?:lol:
ok, I'm thinking of something sick or maybe i got the wrong idea

I was 9, I'm ****in underweight and the guy didnt brace me for recoil

loomaluftwaffe said:
ok, I'm thinking of something sick or maybe i got the wrong idea

I was 9, I'm ****in underweight and the guy didnt brace me for recoil

Um looma, I dont care how underweight you are. There is no recoil from blank rounds. Okay there is slight jolt (very ever so slight) from the action of the bolt but there is no recoil from blank rounds. How the hell it through you into a wall has really got me confused.

Trust me there is no recoil even for an AK-47 from blank rounds.

Jank said:
The M-4 has very little recoil. You can literally fire it with the butt against your chin without undue pain.

It has slightly more recoil than standard sized AR style rifles because of the reduced weight of the shorter barrel length.

There is actually not much of a difference between the M-4 and the M-16 in regards to recoil. Maybe a slight difference but not much. We used to carry the M-16s in our Aircraft incase we got shot down in Iraq and we switched over to M-4s as soon as we got them. I did not notice any difference at all, and the recoil was basically none for both.

There is slight recoil but not much.

No, I have not tried it but I have fired a 16" barreled Bushmaster AR rifle many times and the recoil is very slight.

I have read of people firing them in full auto mode from their chins and given my experience, believe it.

Jank said:

Ugh. Assuming you have actually shot a rilfe. That I'd like to see.:lol:

Attachments

• 50calHandgunRecoil.wmv
    1 MB · Views: 53
Jank said:
No, I have not tried it but I have fired a 16" barreled Bushmaster AR rifle many times and the recoil is very slight.

I have read of people firing them in full auto mode from their chins and given my experience, believe it.

That was with the originall m-16 when the furniture was mainly fiberglass, with the M16a2's and C7A1's that have the stainless steel barrels and "guts" you can surely cause some sever head trauma or even kill yourself, I shake my head everytime I hear the stories of people doing that.

Not a question to be asking someone, Soundbreaker. Be a bit more tactful, and thoughtful of people's emotions. I, nor anyone else, would expect Adler to answer that question so you shouldn't either.

I will say that I have fired my M-60D door gun from my Blackhawk helicopter to protect my aircraft, my crew and my passengers, I have conducted 6 combat air assaults, and I have been shot at....

...will leave it at that.

I apologize. It was insensitive to Adler, and also insensitive, especially in Wartime, to ask for Military Information from a Military Personnel without any reason except to satisfy curiosity. :eek:

Thanks Adler for telling what you have done.....and leave it at that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back