How good is the Israeli military? (2 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

The Russians have enough trouble of their own with the Chechens and there southern borders and they will be our allies . Erich is correct though about this being the start of the the 3rd World War we are no different then our forefathers centuries ago with religious and political leaders of all stripes leading us down the path to destruction even the goal hasn't changed its Jerusalem. We have had the childrens crusade now I suggest that we are now entering the Morons crusade .Thank god I'm to old to play

wish I could believe that the Soviets would be allies. In all respect the dictator of that split up screwed over country is just biding his time waiting for the time to strike. Yes they are weak internally but not at all out of the picture, they could take on any mideast country but Israel and sack them if they so desired

as much as I dislike the Israeli treament of the Palestinians the scary thing is they did not win they did not get their hostages released nor achieved a buffer zone from Hezbollah rockets plus they gave such countries as Syria and Iran a moral boost which bodes poorly for the world

correct on that statement, nobody won but it's not over yet by a long shot. IDF haas only pulled back slightly, it will be interesting to find out if the media has clearance on what IDF drones have found as to Syrian/Hez/Iran slow build up's along the borders were the IDF has moved off from. If Syria and Iran who have been foolish enough to imply in public they have supported the Hez's do make a bold move towards Isreal by land, then the desert will be wreathed in flame ........ it plays into their motives to take action like this in a slow form to remove the eye off what is happening in the UK and elsewhere. you can bet UK is going to try and be ready but how can they, nor ourselves in the US

Great Britain won't be ready for another war in years.

On the question of Russia, Putin described his rule of Russia as a "controlled democracy" - the only other place a rule has been described like that was in the Spanish Civil War when the Communists described their ruling in the Republicans as a "controlled democracy".

pbfoot said:
as much as I dislike the Israeli treament of the Palestinians the scary thing is they did not win they did not get their hostages released nor achieved a buffer zone from Hezbollah rockets plus they gave such countries as Syria and Iran a moral boost which bodes poorly for the world

And for that reason I would not have stopped fighting them until Hezbollah was destroyed where they deserve to be. Hezbollah has no right to any political or moral forum. They are hypocrites and deserve nothing....

as we think who will replace Bush in 2008 so the same for the UN and France

scarey proposition as to whom may fill those shoes, if they can one way or the other........

E

Erich said:
as we think who will replace Bush in 2008 so the same for the UN and France

scarey proposition as to whom may fill those shoes, if they can one way or the other........

E

I hope its not Hilary Clinton. If she becomes president, were all screwed.

Amen adler. Luckily things don't look to good for her. Thank God. At least by what I heard.

Hold it! If she couldn't figure out how to keep the leash on her husband. What makes her think she can keep a leash on america?

Why do people like her anyway?

just watch and wait and you will find that she will win the Demo's hearts. Lieberman is going full on independent because his support for the actions in the mid-east which is a big no-no in the Demos eyes and they want him long gone through their own admission. I haven't voted either Demo/Repub for years and I do think I even voted for Kako the whale one term just because the leadership was so profoundly corrupt on both sides. the local independents in my territory of the state of Jefferson are completely idiots

politicians are fools

Jank said:
Our special forces are now being issued the new SCAR (SOF Combat Assault Rifle).

This is a much better gun than the G-36. The accuracy is rep0orted to be 1 MOA or better which is amazing for most any rifle let alone a combat rifle.

You can achieve that with the G-36 as-well Jank, and quite easily at that.

Having fired the G-36 I find it very hard to believe that the SCAR-L should be a "much better" or even better weapon at all. I do like the fact that the SCAR is lighter and seems more compact though, thats always a plus, however I'm skeptical as to how big an improvement it is going to be over the M4.

Its a pitty the XM8 project has been cancelled, it looked very promising...

Chief said:
Hold it! If she couldn't figure out how to keep the leash on her husband. What makes her think she can keep a leash on america?

Why do people like her anyway?

People like her because she's a woman. She is also weak, and some old skank on menopause, which is probably why her husband screwed that secretary...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back