Making the movie Red Tails in Czech Republic

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Looks like some very convincing mock-up P40's and P51 with the real thing too.
Is this being made now Roman, or is it the old movie?
EDIT:- Oops! Posts crossed!

Right now Terry, first birds landed there 2 weeks ago. I wanted to go there with my son as they speak about 2 P-40s, 2 P-51s,1 C-47, 1 B-17 (Pink lady) etc., but it is not accesible for public. They speak about 1 open day for public but nothing is sure yet...

God - hope it's better than some of those last movies!

The last Indiana Jones was just horrible, not to mention those God awful last few star wars movies.

God - hope it's better than some of those last movies!

The last Indiana Jones was just horrible, not to mention those God awful last few star wars movies.

Agree with MK, the star wars movies had lines that sounded like they came out the Hall of Presidents at Disneyland, wooden man, pure wooden.

Hope it isn't a long blast about race too. That stuff gets old and it makes ya' wonder if anyone knows who was fighting who in WW2.

The original "Tuskegee Airmen" wasn't bad, but Hannibal and A-Train's characters were supposedly created from three or four different people's experiences. Good flick, one which I proudly own, but I always watch anything put out by MTV knowing that its going to be as historically accurate as a Spike Lee film. Spielberg always does his WW2 stuff well, paying all honor possible to the men the story is about. I'm lookin forward to seein this one!

Heh. I'd like to see him and Eastwood get together on something...maybe the Hurtgen, or Tarawa...haven't seen anything on Guadalcanal in awhile either.

The original "Tuskegee Airmen" wasn't bad, but Hannibal and A-Train's characters were supposedly created from three or four different people's experiences. Good flick, one which I proudly own, but I always watch anything put out by MTV knowing that its going to be as historically accurate as a Spike Lee film. Spielberg always does his WW2 stuff well, paying all honor possible to the men the story is about. I'm lookin forward to seein this one!

Heh. I'd like to see him and Eastwood get together on something...maybe the Hurtgen, or Tarawa...haven't seen anything on Guadalcanal in awhile either.

Perhaps a movie based of Guadacanal, Iron bottom sound, Henderson Field, that's a good idea for a movie.

Sharp looking planes!

nice post...
My money says the finished movie will be a cliche ridden, sappy mess that will only be watchable with the sound off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back